05 August 2008

Music Meme

I usually hate when people ask me what kind of music I like, because then I'm forced to answer "80s electro-synth-disco and cock rock", then have them look at me all judging like. Pfft – as if I didn't already know that they all secretly rock out to AC/DC when they think no one is around.

But, I've come across some cool stuff recently and decided to steal MA's music post idea thingy and try to pass it off as my own.

The rules are as follows:

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now.


Sonny J
Handsfree


Teki Latex
Les Matins de Paris


Bow Wow Wow
I Want Candy (Kevin Shields Remix)


MGMT
Kids'


Simian Mobile Disco
I Got This Down
—I apologise for the lame-o YouTube. There's no real video and this is all there was. Best just to listen and not watch.


Nelly Furtado vs. Mika
Say It Relaxed


Feist
1234 (Van She Remix)

1 comment:

Miss Ash said...

You know what's odd....I was looking through my archives for my music meme thingy as I wanted to post one of those NIN videos again for my latest post and I couldn't find the bloody thing!! Underpants Dan saved the day!!

You have a type that's for sure! I also dig that MGMT song and Feist, nice choices.