06 January 2011

You know it's me, Cathy

Student: Midori Haraguchi
Level: 4

Assignment: Use vocabulary from this chapter of Wuthering Heights to create your own dialogue.
(N.B. Midori loves the Brontë sisters. Reading Wuthering Heights was her own idea).


Cathy: ...........Heathcliff, fetch me the musty book, will you? I want to caricature
.......................Joseph.
Heathcliff: ....All right. Let's scrawl the detestable face.
Cathy: ...........Joseph is always croaking. He makes me crazy.
Heathcliff: ....I know. I want to hurl a cloak on his face.
Cathy: ...........By the way, if it is sunny tomorrow, why don't we scamper
.......................around the moor?
Heathcliff: ....It will be snug. We can mount the hill, too. I love basking on the
.......................hill heartily.
Cathy: ...........Yeah, it is our comfort, isn't it? I can't await tomorrow.
Heathcliff: ....Chathy, can you vow to be my only companion forever?
Cathy: ...........Yes. We will never be detached. Nothing can demolish us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Toyko Tintin,

I'm feral geographer and I blog at http://www.feralgeographer.ca. Along with Mae Callen of Driving Fast on Loose Gravel (http://maecallen.blogspot.com), I'm creating an active blogroll of queer blogs in Canada and/or by Canadians. The project is called Queer Canada Blogs (http://www.queercanadablogs.ca), and we've added your blog!
Please check it out and let us know if you have any suggestions for other blogs we can add.

Thanks!
feral geographer

(Feel free to delete this comment... I just wanted to contact you, and couldn't find an email address!)

djörk said...

Just saw this. Am moved.